Thursday, June 30, 2011

Griffiths



I stumbled upon this new cafe in PJ State.  While there are many other different types of cafes mushrooming all over town and unfortunately some ended up closing down , I took a liking to this one, for some reasons.

Firstly, I thought the name is quite unique.  Doesn't sound local.  True enough..it isn't.  An Australian brand apparently, more info - HERE

Food menu is not extensive though..limited to pastas, pizzas, mainly western.  Oh ya..they have all day breakfast!




Since it was quite late in the evening, I dare not order any coffee although my addict sense tells me very strongly that their coffee will be good =')

Had Chicken Herb Finger sandwich to go with Hot Chocolate instead although I was originally looking for Roti Bakar or a simple toast, but there wasn't any such food in the menu, hence, I opted for a cheapest sandwich option :D

Total bill was around RM13 including 5% tax.  Slightly expensive for a snack but the Hot Chocolate was probably one of the best I've ever had.  Not too sweet but yet chocolatey.






Ingredients used for the sandwich seemed good and fresh i.e I could really taste the herbs. At least I don't feel being ripped-off.  You know how it's like when food ingredients doesn't match the price we paid for.... 


Somehow, my foodie sense tells me that I should come back and try their food and I won't be disappointed..  Environment and ambience is excellent for a quiet meal to catch up with friends.


Oh yes..they have ice cream!  Real promising looking ice cream...

I shall be back.

I hope they will survive tough competition from other more popular places though.  

I'ts located in PJ State (New Town) same row as Pappa Rich.



Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Hi WSL,
    Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
    P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WSL
    Your article link is changed to JoinMe.com.my, thanks!

    ReplyDelete