Sunday, June 26, 2011

To Do List @ 4sq

Never really bothered to use the To Do List in Foursquare until today when I saw Fat Spoon Cafe appearing in the Nearby list while I was about to check into Jojo Little Kitchen in Damansara Uptown.  I've seen some friends checking into Fat Spoon recently in Facebook, so was curious.  Indeed, there were good reviews and comments in on Fat Spoon on Foursquare.

Damn...I gotta try this place. But I can be so forgetful..very likely I will forget all about it .  So..ta daa..this is when the Foursquare To Do List comes in useful.  It is meant for us to log down interesting places we must visit in the future. In fact, this is exactly, what I've wished for especially when it comes to food!



Ah....now, I won't forget.  And, next time when I run out of places to eat, all I have to do is whip out this page =')

By the way, I think Fat Spoon is quite awesome la.  Yes..even before I try it..I'm recommending it.

Check out the Facebook page if you don't believe me : http://www.facebook.com/fatspooncafe  I'm refraining from clicking Like until I visit and confirm that I really Like them :D

Omg..I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go....

Anyone? Anyone?
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment