Sunday, October 16, 2011

Badminton, Back, Beetle


I broke my badminton racquet today.  It's a very old racket given to me by a very old friend.  Finally, had to bid farewell.  Not buying a new one..cos I still have another one to break :P. May have over played.  Back's in pain now..
Hopefully it will be ok after a good sleep.


Oh, I think saved a Beetle.  It was a big green beetle.  It flew aimlessly into my room and was bumping into everything and everywhere. Finally landed on the floor.  It didn't move when I scooped it up with some paper...either fainted or faking dead. (If it's a cockroach I would have sprayed insecticide instead!)  Anyway, I tossed it out to the window and it stayed 'dead' on the roof for quite a long time.  It's gone now.


 alrite..hitting the sack now.  Ouch...





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Another excuse for shopping. Might even be a cure for your backache ;)

    ReplyDelete