Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!





How was your Halloween weekend?

Mine was pretty hectic by my standard.  Ate quite a lot..as usual.


Fell in love with Affogato..


Affogato with Illy Coffee @ Kissaten Coffee & Restaurant

Loving Plan b more and more..good coffee, good food..


Asian Styled Soft Shell Crab Spaghetti

Braved the Friday thunderstorm and traffic jam to get to a far far away Setia Alam for a simple Diwali + Halloween gathering with old friends.

Surprise #1 : I didn't get lost!
Surprise #2 : I was the FIRST to arrive!  



It was a long long day.  Way past midnight, I was still driving around, showing some visitors from BKK around town.  Had supper at 1.30am at China Town,..burp~





Joined my bro and family the next day at the pool of Palace of Golden Horses.



Was drained by evening..not from swimming. But from looking after the kids!  

Sunday dinner was with sis n dad...

Salad, Oysters & Sahimi from Vogue Cafe, Renaissance Hotel

It was a buffet dinner.  Sis had some member discount.  I still had to pay RM55 for my share!  Well, some argue that it's good value since there are unlimited sashimi and fresh oysters.... but I don't really need to eat these, you know what I mean?  Well, it's for family bonding... I guess.

  

Oh boy..I'm so tired now.  A bit under the weather too~
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment