Tuesday, October 25, 2011

RPMed


Been missing RPM since June.



Initially, I tried to go back the moment I felt think I'm strong enough. It was kind of a disaster. May have worsen the injury. Oops.

Totally stayed away since then.. so, it's been about four long months now and my waist line had been expanding since.

Made an attempt last week, went pretty well.  No major pains... skipped the aggressive parts though.  Felt some strain after the 6th of the 9 tracks, decided to stop.  I would say I did 50-60% of a full version.


Went again today.  I stayed till the end!  Well, I couldn't keep up during the 5th track that has many many many rounds of standing attacks, I stayed seated instead and kept pedalling to the rhythm.

The 7th track (mountain climbing) is the finale working track, normally is a killer, luckily the instructor's choice for today wasn't that strenuous.  I managed to keep up with about 90% =)

I think I'm getting there \o/

One day I'm gonna nail it...!


If only I'm this determined in other more important matters ...




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment