Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tired of waiting..

I got tired of waiting... been patiently staying off RPM, patiently waiting for all pains to go off completely.... at the same time patiently growing side ways (unless my clothes had all shrunk!)

I doubt the pain and stiffness or whatever they are ...will ever go away completely.

Well..it did.  At least it seemed like so..for a few days after I completed the 16.8km km run cos everywhere else was hurting! Lol...

Some have asked about seeing the doctor again, well, sometimes in such cases..it's not as simple as "seeing a doctor".  It ain't as simple as a fever or a cold where the doctor can just prescribe some meds and voila..you recover in a few days.

As mentioned, the level of pain doesn't suggest a need for any surgery.
I can ask for an expensive scan which only confirms the condition or location of injury and nothing else.
Medication is expensive and is only for severe cases. I don't fall under that category.

Only way to recovery is consistent and continuous rehab.  For those who wish to get back to active sports, increase the frequency and intensity of rehab. That was the message from the doc..the last time I met him.  Nothing else.  No short cuts.   No other options.


.....I'm boring you isn't it?

Ok..rant over.

I'm going for RPM today!  At least for a while..."test ride"...













Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment