Monday, February 01, 2010

My life is complete

After losing the phone barely 2 weeks after it was passed on to me, I daren't ask for another one.  Hence, I've been using the old Motorola L6 for the past few months.  It's my old faithful but .it's old, battery runs out after 2-3 calls. Photo quality ain't good.  Let's just say it's a very basic and practical phone.


I was given a MotoZine ZN5 yesterday.  It's not brand new...but it's good enough for a passed down.



QUICK SPECS
5-megapixel camera, autofocus, Xenon flash
350 MB onboard memory4; up to 4 GB optional expandable memory holds up to 3,000 images
Capture and edit modes: panorama, grayscale, sepia, negative, reddish, greenish, blueish
Digital viewfinder
3.5 mm headset jack
WiFi enabled
FM Radio
KODAK EASYSHARE Software included

Wow.  How's that?
Just the right phone for a shutterbug and internet junkie like me.

Wooo hoo..
My life is now complete.

\ o /
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Wow so nice, I wished ppl will give me free old stuff too

    ReplyDelete