Thursday, February 04, 2010

Packing!

I'm not a seasoned traveller, hence, I get stressed out when I pack. Phobic that I may forget essentials...like..the passport! or sunnies...! or undies! ...etc etc etc.

Most times, I jot down the essentials as and when I remember sonething important and tick them off before I leave home.

This time is a bit different.  The flight to Yogja will only be on Friday early morning but I really should be readily packed by..NOW...cos I will be sleeping over at Mich's tomorrow night so that we can share a cab to LCCT on Friday.  There won't be any time to pack tomorrow evening.

BTW..flight's at 7am!


Here..take a peek at my 'check list' :D



I myself..find it funny.  I work out my list based on my body parts.  For instance...

HAIR - I will need shampoo, conditioner, gel
HEAD - cap, sunnies, eyedrop


Siao.

Anyway...I'm still hoping to be able to squeeze in a gym session tomorrow.  Evening is not advisable cos it will be so rushed..(I gotta pick up Fel from the commuter station at 8.30pm).  I was planning to go today's night class...but missed it because of the chaotic traffic.  I only arrived for my tea appointment at 7.45pm...that was like an hour late! 

I didn't have the heart to stay for 15 mins and leave.


I should head to bed now...you think I can wake up for at 6am tomorrow..so that I can go for the early morning RPM???
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's a systematic way of organizing our thoughts mar... I also do that :) top to bottom, outer to inner hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all packed and ready to fly!!! Hv a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete