Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sick on CNY!

Can't believe I fell sick on the 1st day of CNY. Grrr..
Well, I shouldn't be that sick ...since I endured the entire day outdoor visitng a total four houses, still able to enjoy the food and only got home about an hour ago.  The extremely hot weather didn't help at all.

I feel somewhat worse now that I'm home.  To make things worse..the rashes are back :'(  In bed now..but can't sleep as yet..the runny nose got worse the moment I stepped into the house. why?  I had to drink alot of water to ease the dryness in my throat and nasal area..hence many trips to the toilet.  How to sleep like that?

But I must sleep..wanna get better to go to SY's place. Really don't wanna miss the annual gathering.

Sigh ..and I was planning to go back to the gym.  I have not worked out since ...Thursday!

Fingers crossed.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. It must be the extremely hot weather. It's really crazily hot!!! Yeah drink lots of water and try to refrain from digging into all the CNY cookies.

    Also give gym a miss please till u r better

    ReplyDelete