Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random from the Gym

Gonna keep this short. I'm so sleepy and tired.  Had not been sleeping well last few nites but still went to the gym just now.  Gila.  I really couldn't decide, my body says I shoudn't go, my heart wanted to, so I left it to fate i.e. see if there's a parking lot :D Guess what...there was one..within seconds..I didn't even have to make any rounds, a car drove out just as I approached!  Fated ya? 

It's alright I didn't push too hard..was ready to walk out if body really can't take it..surprisingly I felt quite refreshed towards the end.  JH told me recently that a friend of hers who was an outgoing, active and adventurous passed away suddenly.  Not sure what was the main cause of death.  Some say high blood. Some say over exercised.  Few years ago, a friend of mine passed away after a sudden heart attack.  He was only 35 at most.  Worked hard. Played hard.  But he didn't listen to his body.  He didn't stop when he was supposed to..was it fate or could he livelonger if he had gone to a doctor earlier?

Whatever it is..let's just do things moderately, regardless of whether it is food intake, exercise or work.  Listen to our body for signs and signals.  Rest when need to.  Exercise regularly but not to over exert. I'm no professional athlete but I had my fair share of injuries and problems. To my surprise, over the years of regular and consistent work out...my core muscles became stronger and aches and injuries become less.  Naturally, I learnt how to use proper muscle groups while doing different exercises...I suspect that's the reason why I'm more tired after each session these days.  It's also important to listen carefully and pay attention to  intructions from the instructors.. there must be reasons why they are trained to learn up and repeat the scripts over and over , class after class...nobody wants to be like a broken record for no valid reasons. :-)

On lighter note..haha...I've soem strange encounters at the gym lately.

First..as I told some of you before..there is this person whom I've only spoken to ...less than 5 times..suddenly became over friendly..asking me out and all.  yikes.  Don't think I wanna go into details here..my intention is not to talk in length about it anyway.  In fact.I shouldn't..but a second incident with a second person..happened yesterday and today..at another branch!  wth.

Last night, I was near my car about to cross over to head to the gym...when I suddenly heard a voice asking if I'm heading to a class..then I saw this person looking towards me with his window down while driving past me.  Looked familiar..but I swear I hadn;t spoken to this person before.  He must have mistaken me for someone else,,I thought.  Later..at the gym...I thought I saw this same person grining at me..while I was in another class.  I was 'busy'..so didn't pay attention,

Tonight - I met this same person again.  Confirm...this person was indeed speaking to me last night cos he spoke to me again :D..asking me about the same question as last night.  haha.  I didn't really respond..cos..I don't think I know him le.

Lol.

Next time..I wil respond properly lar.

P/S : Sorry..I'm all over the place..really very sleepy.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. apa ni... never fix the antenna kah?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi apalah lu............guys showing interest la, you don't act cool only la. Must give some + response one, otherwise ppl will be demotivated and give up!!!

    So make sure you return the guys greetings and SMILE back please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes do show some +ve signs to encourage....tou fa ven is knocking at ur door tis year.....and of course v d gang (u knw who v r) is hoping tat u will b the next in line to be 'hitched'....

    ReplyDelete