Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY 2010 Rambles





Howdy.
What a coincidence..I started off with 'Howdy' in last yr's CNY post too.

Hmm...so..it's CNY again?  How was it so far?
It's gonna be about the same ..jus like every other year.

Guess what I enjoy most about CNY eve ?  I just love opening my new favourite cookies jars and being the first to dig into them :D  Just did that :)

Anyway..as said..it has been and gonna be pretty much the same this year.  Madness in trying to to clean up around the house and then visiting relatives and friends etc and life sips back to normal mode after a few days. I was unwell last two days..so didn't manage to do much.  Luckily..today battery was fully re-charged. Managed to do quite a bit.  Satisfied with my results.  No perfect to my mother's standard..but can la.

Wait. Actually this year is a little different ~ firstly, I went on (and enjoyed) a short trip a week before, hence, had less time to do the usual stuff like cleaning, buying gifts, new clothes, etc.  Stress.  But..the world is made round..nothing is impossible..it's up to us to accept and mould the outcome differently, lol.

Not enough time to clean - clean less lor.  Zoom into obvious areas.  Hidden corners, under staircase gotta wait...till when? Next year probably :D The fan in my room for instance, in still unclean. No choice...was really unwell and the hot weather didn't help.  Gotta let go.

Not enough time to buy gifts - buy less lor.  I'm normally quite specific in choosing particular items for different aunts, cousins, etc..this year..no time..gotta change style lo.   Gotta make do with what I have in the house :-) 

Was quite lucky with my own clothes though..hehe.  Managed to get two bottoms at Giordano for RM133..good deal.  Almost ended up with no tops..luckily I took my colleague's recommendation and dropped by Hartamas Shopping Centre to try my luck.  Quite a nice place ler. Small and condensed and not crowded.  They have many mid range boutiques too.  Guess what..I found 5 tops in just one shop!  Yay yay yay.

Oh ya..something strange happened at the gym the other day.  I'm still evaluating. Will see :D



Ok..it's very late.  Watching CJ7 while trying to ramble. It's not an easy stunt. It's already past 2am..don't want to be low batt again in the morning.

Till then..Happy Chinese New Year...and Happy Valentines :-)
P/S How do we wish on such an auspicious day?
Check out Kenny Sia's site for a hilarious answer :D







Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment