Friday, August 06, 2010

5 seconds crime

My blogging had slowed down a bit lately....been running out of things to ramble.  Guess it's a good thing..less crap..more substance? Today, I missed the gym class that I normally go to on Thursday ..something came up at work.  Ok about it though..someone up there knows that my sore muscles need more rest ..but guess what..the unexpected happened..I strained the muscles again while doing tai chi ..lol.  Sigh...it's taking too long...I'm getting  frustrated.

Anyway...rewind to before that..when I was driving home.  Traffic was heavy this evening..for whatever reasons.   Was day dreaming while blasting my music..while queueing behind about three other cars at the traffic lights along Jalan Dato Abu Bakar.  All of a sudden I saw this motorcycle stopping next to a 4WD in front of me..smashed the passenger window, reached & grab the bag and sped off.  All over in five seconds.

No one reacted..the 4WD driver..didn't come out of the car.  Nor did other drivers in other vehicles nearby...me inclusive.  I wonder if anyone else saw the incident.  The lights only turned green after like 5 minutes..but everyone..including the 4WD driver..remained in the car.  Strange right?

Well..I did have some reaction...I lower down the music volume..and then wound down the window.

-.-


Don't ask me why I did that :D I also don't know.



Okie dokie..time to sleep.

I will have something interesting to post tomorrow night.


Stay tuned :)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment