Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 4 : I cheated

I couldn't take it anymore..I needed a work out ...badly. My body was stiff and I felt like I was going to fall ill.      I'd more or less decided to go for a body balance class even though ....I should consult the doc first..since I had an appointment anyway. I think he said ..'yes...I can go back to the gym' ... or did I make it up?  lol.

by the way..I didn't like what the doc said today :(  He said that..I may need to shave some weight off my legs..to lower the risk of running injuries.  In other words..he meant that I have elephant legs...too heavy... hence over working the muscles when I run. wth.

Anyway.. I cheated today. Well..to be fair..the doctor didn't say that I can return to normal activities..he only said that..swimming is fine..cycling is fine but not rpm, yoga is ok as long as I can do back exercises without pain, slow short distance run is ok too.


So..I was at the gym lo.  Did Body Balance...second time after trying out many years ago.  Not too straining on the affected muscles..but some of the moves are quite challenging challenging indeed.  Good stretch for the body.

And.

The regular combat class that I attend religiously was right after the body balance class. Too inviting..I couldn't resist!  Decided to skip the track with most kicks though...too risky and I don't think I can do front kicks yet.

Will see how I feel in the morning....
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment