Friday, August 27, 2010

Sweet or Lame?

Apparently I made this card when I was fifteen.


Lame...

Check out the 'SL Products' 'trademark'...faintz!

I totally can't recall ever doing such things..but this proves that I did.  There's a scan copy of the inner page too...definitely my signature (in those days) complete with a stupid specky smiley face that I always drew when I sign off. *roll eyes*


Oh oh,,I even used the wrong word..it's DESCRIBE not DISCUSS !  Sigh~


Anyway...that was me..when I was fifteen.  So sweet.


Now....no way you will find me doing these things.  Even wrapping a present is a painful task.  Remembering to wish one on the exact day is an achievement.


I must have left behind that creativity and caring part of me ...left it somewhere...far behind.

Does that mean I'm less of a friend now?







Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment