Monday, August 23, 2010

I prefer Older Men

Ok..here's the story.
I was with Felicia Friday night....in no time we covered all important news catch up...and soon hot gossips were also covered.  Then, we started to get on each other's nerves and were beginning to be sick of each other's face ...in order to save the friendship...a movie is the best solution :D

There were a few good movies to choose from...I must say we had a petty good set to choose from..but..you know..matured aging women are hard to please~

Inception ? No..cos I don't like Leonardo ..somehow I never liked him since Titanic days.

Sorcerer's Apprentice?....Felicia says she doesn't like Wizard..magical stuff

Chinese...Felicia wanted Chinese..we'd normally go for chinese when wanted something light..and relaxing..but the I didn't like that whatever Chinese movie available..can't even remember the name.

Salt...yes..yes..sounds good.

Erm..actually Inception had very good reviews....may be we should go for it..although it may be a bit heavy...simple minded people like me may not understand the flow ~



So..it was between Inception and Salt...UNTIL I saw this :

http://www.impawards.com/2010/expendables_ver5_xlg.html


I'm quite a sucker for action movies..I thought so...but I think Felicia will point out that..I was all goo goo gaa gaa  over Jet Li...but when I look at the poster now..he looks so small la.

So..that's how we ended up watching The Expendables.

How was it?

Well...


These Guys are really Old. as in really Old lor.

Other than that..I don't have much to say about the movie.  Jet Li's role was quite minor.  And the fight scenes were not that great..not much real fighting scenes but lots of action in terms of explosions and killing...satisfaction guaranteed if you like..the old style ka boom ka baam ..neck breaking and throat slitting knd of killing .


Here's the trailer..:





To give it some credit...it did have some of the biggest names.

How often do you see..Dolph Ludgren fighting Jet Li?
Almost never.


Other than that...I'm still wondering why on earth I chose watching Stallone over Leonardo or Angelina Jolie?

..I've always suspected that I have a thing over Older Men :s
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. You are utterly & totally a BIG SUCKER for old men!!! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete