Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Waterfront @ Desa Parkcity





I love jogging here in the evenings ..





Seasoned or serious runners will probably opt for more challenging routes, well..I could have taken the outer route that covers a longer distance..but most of the time..I prefer to hang around the lake with everyone else.



I went for a jog today..yesterday I mean ..it's past midnight.  I hadn't run since completing the last 12.3km run on July 31st night.  Twenty days!  How fast time flies...

Gotta slowly get back into shape..before the next run in Sep 26th.  And soon..it will be November..I'm really worried about the 21km. Yikes...what was I thinking!

Well well..will just take it easy.  Cannot run..walk lor.

Just like today..only jogged very slowly for a 20 mins.  Stopped when I felt the muscles tightening up again.

This park is really nice in the evenings.


Dog lovers gather here to mingle ..or to let their dogs mingle too


I had fun just sitting ..watching the dogs..from far away

Photos were taken using Phone.

The dogs were too engrossed with their own kind..most were not interested in me..


except this one...



Here's what she looks like from far..


Life's good..
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment