Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grounded : Day 3

It's easier for me get through each day when there is something to look forward to do at the end day like a shopping trip, dinner with friends for example.  While I can't have those so often...going for my favourite gym classes for endorphin dosages keeps me going...without fail.

Since..I can't do so for now ..I'd to crack my head finding some other interesting things to do.

Original plan for the day was to take Danial and the dogs out to the park.
but.  it RAINED.

Dang~

Hence:
Work out for the day : Gum Exercise





One other person was happy though ~ my dad.  He finished the remaining quarter chips for me.  Oh,..I think the cat was happy too..she likes Chips too -.-

What's for Day 4? 
I have a feeling I will end up eating again. 
Help.









Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment