Saturday, August 14, 2010

Grounded

I'm grounded.
The doc finally said it...

1st visit : when I was worried if I should go for the Shape run..he helped to make me feel as comfortable as possible for the Shape run.

2nd visit : when the aches didn't go away and back felt uncomfortable...was told to stop badminton for a while and take it easy with gym classes

3rd visit : Inner thigh and groin injuries taking too long to heal.. couple with a back pain..getting a bit complicated to treat......laying-off from all exercises for at least a week

It's a sensible move..if I wanna be 100% well again for the coming runs..especially the PBIM.


On some medication for muscle relaxation and inflammation ..seems a bit too strong for my stomach..slight gastric now.

Sigh..I will be so bored and today is only Day 1.  Retail therapy-ed today =) Will share in next post.

The only exercise that I can do is 'walk in the pool'
DUH.





Best Blog Tips

1 comment: