Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Junior arrived..

What a day..

Didn't have to work today cos it's a public holiday for Selangor..and my office happened to be situated in this state :D  Slept till 11am ..heh heh.

Had late breakfast, then late lunch...then got to know that my 3rd nephew is ready to come to this world.  That means either me or sis will have to babysit Danial..for the night.  By the time I got home it was closed to 5pm.  It was drizzling then.  I went for a short jog at the park when the rain stopped....sis arrived with Danial and the dog short while later but it started to rain again.  Dang..ruined our plan to have a good time with the dog. Anyhow..we still sat around for quite some time..then rushed Danial back home for him to shower, dinner, then i rushed myself home to shower and dinner...before rushing ourselves to the hospital to see the 'new arrival'

The Junior arrived ..weighing 3.38kg.  Very beautiful baby : )  The numbers would have been nicer if he hadarrived on the 28th..but he is just being too kind and considerate. Decided to arrive on a beginning of a long weekend so that it's easier for us to make arrangements when we are not at work.  Awwww..such a considerate young man when he is only less than a day old.

Love ya..




It's 01:47hrs now...and I'm still awake.

Danial is in my sister's room watching TV.  He is too hyper to fall asleep ..so are we.


I have an early breakfast meet with the gals at 09:30 hrs in Imbi ...h e l p.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Welcome BB Wong Junior and Congrats for being an aunt for the 3rd time :)

    ReplyDelete