Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Steps

Many of us have dreams, goals, desire in life or even on a daily basis.  In life, some aim for a bigger house or car for the family.  Some aim for early retirement.  Some aim for luxury holidays.  In a day, especially at work, some have 10 meetings to attend.  Some aim to complete several proposals or report. And the list goes on.

Setting the bar too high creates unnecessary stress and pressure.  So..I prefer to take baby steps.  If time or resources permits..I take many baby steps with much care and accuracy and hopefully when i look back...I've moved on quite a distance.

Waking up early for example, it will be a torture to me, to impose a 30 mins earlier rule all of a sudden.  Instead..I woke up 3 mins earlier today :D  It was actually nice to have that additional 3 mins.

But..

I ended up reaching my target destination...5 mins later than usual -.- because of slightly more congested roads today.


Life is so.



Best Blog Tips

1 comment: