Sunday, April 10, 2011

Challenging April

Was staring at the calendar for a while...making sure I'm well aware of the 'present time'.

The Energiser race is happening next week, this time..yes, next week this time I can foresee I will be in a lot of pain.  Help...

Another a week and a half after that, we will be in Sri Lanka.  Earlier in the month, I mentioned that I wanna start packing :D Obviously, I haven't.  Still have time, but really gotta start soon..to make sure some essentials are in.  There will be some adventures...the Adam's Peak will be one of it.  5,400 steps ...*gulp*  My legs have not been doing well..so I'm kinda worried.


Cash..oh I'm so short of cash this month! Insurance of all types, taxes...No fun at all :-(


But..it's still gonna be a good month =)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment