Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Wish

One last post before I fly to the Pearl of Orient.

Mich wished me Happy Birthday in advance last night, "sam siong si sing" she said.  It's a common Chinese saying that means "may your heart wishes for comes true".   May be it was late in the night when I was tired and winding down, hence, somewhat melancholic.    I suddenly felt very empty and lost when she said that..cos I don't really know what I want..so what I am gonna wish for?

"simple and happy life and may be a man" ~ that's what Mich recommended


haha...

yeah..sounds good!




Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Happy B'day and just like Mich, wishing you heart thinks, it will materialize :). Also wish you 青春美丽 always :)

    Finally have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed bday.....baby steps to all ur wishes....someone is wishing tt AA will give her sthg special....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Burthday and have an enjoyable time!

    ReplyDelete