Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bunny Run



So..tonight is the bunny run a.k.a. Energiser Race. The bunny run term is from KT =D
the energizer bunny had been phased out and replaced by mr energizer for so long and yet we stil associate it with the lil bunny. Is this legacy or are we resisting change ?




It was a wet wet morning..started raining at 9am and the rain just stopped. It's now close to 2.30pm.



Will be leaving around 4ish to the site. No idea why we have to be there so early when the race only starts at 8pm.



I think I'm ready..although I didn't sleep too well last night..shall blame the decaf latte that I suspect is not that decaf-ed ..is there such thing?






All set..




Pretty much stayed home ..since it was raining non stop. This is my self made carbo loaded lunch. Surprisingly yummy :P






Carbs


And I finished it...surprisingly..




Burp...


Gonna take a bath now...and hopefully there is time to take a nap before leaving.








In the line of duty..
Hope to complete the run in 2.5 to 3 hrs.



Wish me luck!









Best Blog Tips

1 comment: