Saturday, April 02, 2011

Batu Caves

Was bored as usual...didn't wanna do the same same things every week.
Thought about Batu Caves since a friend posted some photos on FB when she was there last week.
Told ya FB is useful.

Proposed the idea to Felicia as a 'practice' since we will be ascending the Adam's Peak in Sri Lanka in a few weeks time.





Lumix LX3 Shot


Tell you a secret..I'm a true Malaysian but this is the first time I stepped my foot on to the grounds of Batu Caves, the most popular tourist destination in the Klang Valley.

Lumix LX3 Shot

Batu Caves has 272 steps.  Adam's Peak has 5200!

LOL...




Lumix LX3 Shot

Physically I could've been in a much better state.  Didn't sleep well the night before. And Ms P finally arrived...over a week late :s  So I only did one round.  Many others were there for training / exercise too..and they go a few rounds  up and down the flight of stairs.  Felicia did about 3 rounds while waiting for me.  Yeah..I was late :P


Some photos in the cave, here onwards.

Lumix LX3 Shot



Lumix LX3 Shot


Beware of monkeys of Batu Caves..do not bring any food, to avoid being their target.


Lumix LX3 Shot



More info about Batu Caves HERE

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment