Sunday, April 24, 2011

BC Overdosed

Re: 3 hours Body Combat Challenge

I need to have an entry about this, yet I can't seem to get into the right mood and words to write about it. May be I'm still in a state of overdosed, overdosed with body combat that is.  Or may be the event was just too damn awesome that there are no words appropriate to describe it.

Imagine three hours plus of non stop solid body combat actions.  If you don't know what body combat is like, just imagine doing high energy cardio aerobics for three hours continuously ...

..in a mall concourse
..lead by 6 (or 7?) highly energetic instructors
..with only 1-2 mins break every 20 mins (approx.)
..with approximately 50 other hardcore combaters, who don't seem to get tired!


It was an eye opener to see so MANY hardcore combaters from different gyms around town
And everyone was real good!

I was in delirium after 2 hours plus, my arms and legs moved according to what my eyes observed from the instructors on stage but most muscles and probably brain were already numbed. I'm not sure if my soul were around.

I was so happy for Mich when she had to leave at the 1.30pm after about 2 hours. Part of me wanted to leave with her too!  Being quite a BC fanatic, I stayed on of course.  We were told that the session will be from 1130 till 230pm, hence, subconsciously part of us were 'looking' forward to 2.30pm.  whilst the other part of us wanted to last till the end.

At around 1.45pm, someone asked if it's 2pm yet, we replied that we hope it's 2pm too~

I ran out of water at around  2ish.  Hunger sets in.  My feet were starting to hurt.  Betty asked if I wanna carry on, I said let's just finish it..hoping that it will end in a while.  She has to leave by 2.30pm anyway.

When 2.30pm finally came, another instructor took over..and announced that it's gonna be another 6 tracks!

omg.

I decided to stop when Betty leaves.  I could have stayed to complete it but..6 tracks sounded too daunting,  I was really tired : / and needed hydration quite badly.

I still feel overdosed right now, turned down Mich and Betty invitation  to join them for a 90 mins special class at their gym on Monday evening.  Think I've got enough of combating for the time being.  Since I'll be away for more than a week from Wednesday...I will surely be ready for more when I return =)

It was indeed a marathon of different sort.

Loved it!










    
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Well done!!! I am sure this workout will come in handy for one of your activities during your coming trip ;)

    ReplyDelete