Monday, April 07, 2008

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

Yesterday I 'suddenly' realised my waistline has become wider than usual and there is a very much more obvious spare tyre bulging out. I also suddenly found it much more difficult than usual to fit into my pants and both my pants and shorts are now 'suddenly' tighter around the thighs.

Not that I had an hour glass thinner figure before this, but these excessive fats...was never that obvious before! Well, I did spend quite a bit of money and quite some effort on 25 hourly gym sessions with a professional trainer ....err that was about half a year ago (ooh....didn't realise that was so long ago). After all the hardwork and of course thanks to the surgery in February and all the tai chi sessions...there were consistent feedback that confirmed that I had a fitter outlook. For the first time in my life I could proudly ask for Small size blouses! Hmm..I am not about to give all that up.

So..I wonder why and when did all this excessive fats creep into my body. Sigh...must be all those fatty pork that I've been indulging on. Gym attendance was also reduced to once (sometimes NIL) a week (instead of twice), from 1 hour to 30 mins per visit. *SHAME*

So..I hereby promise that I will revive my regime again.

So..dear blog, please remind me to go to the gym every Wednesday and Saturday (or Sunday). I must also continue with tai ci every Monday and Thursday.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. i also have the same problem!!!
    I have been sticking to at least 2 sessions of at least 1 hour each and it looks like I am finally able to increase my stamina, but still unable to lose those pounds!!! Arghh!!

    ReplyDelete