Monday, April 28, 2008

Things That Make a Brighter Day

My day didn't begin very well for some reason but it got better and better as the day go by. Firstly, I remembered that today is pay day. Wee wee wee...one of the main reason for dragging ourselves to work everyday. Secondly, a morning chat with maggie made my day. It was just as simple as I guessed correctly on something that she asked me . I thanked her for the entertainment..but she thinks I should thank myself for being able to see things in a happy way.

Thirdly, I had a good lunch with Jenny and Tracy. Most importantly, Tracy thinks that I look very good today eventhough I have very obvious dark circle around my eyes.

Well, it's evening now... Hope tomorrow is will be a wonderful day.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment