Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rather inauspicious day for driving

Today doesn't seem to be a good day to be on the road, for me at least. I witnessed a couple of rather strange motorist on the road this morning.

Firstly, as I was driving along the LDP, I noticed an agitated motorcyclist swaying away trying to catch up with a Proton Wira. As he approached the car, he raised his right leg and gave the car a kick! Stunt man ka? The car swift to the outer lane without any signals..luckily there were no fast approaching cars on the other lane. The motorcyclist continued pursuing the car. Wonder what happens next. Whatever the car has done to him..it doesn't warrant such stunts on a busy higway isn't it? Hooligans!

Secondly, there was this slow moving CRV that practically stops moving to maneuver a simple curve. I managed to catch a glimpse of the driver - he/ she wears a white cap/hat with sunglasses. Wears a sweatshirt with long sleeve and he/she wears One white glove on the right hand. Strange huh..

Thirdly, as I was making my way across a roundabout on the inner most lane, a car (looks like a volvo) on my left came so close to me that I had to stop my car to give way. He wanted to go 3 o'clock wor while I wanted to go 12 o'clock. Give la signal. He apologised.. forgiven.

Forthly, I came across this red old Datsun 120 which seems to be somewhat struggling on the road. It's tyres seem way too small for the body and it's left signal light was perpetually blinking away and of course the car is moving very slowly la. Since it looks like it is going towards the left, I tried to overtake lor. Guess what ...the car didn't go to the left...the car was actually swerving right very very slowly. Hmm....speechless. I managed to overtake after all. Later on, I actually saw the car on the right most lane preparing to turn right with the left signal still on of course. :DD

I reached the office safely in one piece. And saw this piece of news >>>link

It is not very safe on the roads nowadays isn't it.
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. oop..i forgot to mention the part where the bumper of a woman's car fell off as she was entering the car park to my office :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D that's a lot to observe during ur drive to work ah... amazing how u can tell all the vehicle models and what the drivers are wearing??!! pay attention to the road ah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha totally agree with io. You shld pay attention to the road instead of being distracted by other cars/drivers.

    Thank God you arrived in 1 piece after all the incidences you mentioned

    ReplyDelete