Thursday, April 10, 2008

My pals

This post is dedicated to my pals. I have know this bunch for at least 5 years (i think). We had differences...but we've worked together for a few years, we've travelled together a couple of times. We've gone separate ways since..but ocassionally we get together for gossip sessions. No doubt sometimes we run out of things to yak about..but we still make it a point to stay in touch. And I believe deep inside each of us...we treasure friendship. What are friends for? A someone you can call upon when you need company...a different companion other than family, spouse or colleague.

Some birthdays are coming up in April and we are trying to organise a get together. This is how diffficult and irrelevant women can get. Men..will never understand.

F: lets try next week.....tis week is a bit tight on my end....but go ahead if everyone is available....
T: m ok on 18th (anytime), 19th cannot – someone just booked me for full day..
W: Aiyah………….18th S may not be free. How about 20th then? Is everyone ok for 20th? If not then we postpone to the next week la

F: m ok for lunch......... TQ 4 being d organiser v r a bunch of mar fan ppl.....getting all of us together is really difficult......

S: 20th set. lunch. now..the nex challenge is where. the easiest is dim sum in a nice cosy restaurant? suits the sunday mood too. i can only thk of Oriental in Jaya 33 ..new n cosy.


C: There is another dim sum place at the Fitness First near Hilton, nearer to the DHL office .. sorry cannot remember the name of the building.

F: building name annexe ahhhhhh...mayb v go jalan2x at jaya 33 i have never been there....but parking mayb a problem unless v park inside

S: hmm..i hv to decipher f's sentence again.i presume ..she meant we shall go to Jaya 33 instead of the Menara Anexxe (or isit Axis).parking in Jaya 33 is not a problem, lotsa spaces ..thk its flat rate on weekend.

C: F gave me the impression she is using Blackberry to reply emails ... ehhh .. you use Blackberry ah ... why use all the shortcut for words (jalan2X) etc ... took me a while to understand ..

S : may be she uses a very small laptop with v small keyboard ler.

C: the keyboard as small as like those in a Blackberry phone or PDA?

T: why u all so free!!!! my head gonna explode already.. can't think already..

C: I also busy but taking break to tease F only mah ... such a short sentence :)
Unlike writing work related emails, this kind of emails need not 'plant trees and flowers', need not take care of spelling error, grammar ... etc .. straight from the otak, just type down (example, like jalanx2 .. :P)

W: Wah this morning when I log on to my email, I am swarmed with all your emails!!! Anyway, so is the place confirmed in Jaya 33, I think the restaurant name is Oriental Palace

P/S: No confirmation on time and place of meet as at press time :D Emails had suddenly stopped coming in. That's how temperamental women can be.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Well look like I hv to take back control.........or maybe I shld just consult S on the venue but we need to confirm wif F what time she is available on Sunday

    ReplyDelete