Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shift

Hey..it's been some time since I played online games :p Mg refused to let me introduce my latest craze to her. Apparently, she just kicked a habit of throwing paper recently.

THIS is from yahoo. I just picked it randomly from the yahoo site..and found it so addicitve. The game is called Shift 2. Great game to exercise your brain..and take a break from your routine work. It also requires us to make good use of some keys in the keyboard..do away with mouse clicking!
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    My name is Kelvin, Watson and I work for www.freeonlinegames.com I came across your website and I am very impressed, Moreover, I was wondering if you can add our link on your website. We are one the top 10 free gaming website out there. We offer free embeddable games and I guarantee you that visitors on your website will appreciate seeing our link on your website. We thank you, for your consideration.

    If you do decide to add our link, please add the following description if you like

    Play free games online. Thousands of games to choose from. Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!

    If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at cs@freeonlinegames.com


    Kind Regards,

    Kelvin Watson

    FreeOnlineGames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh your blog is attracting 'potential advertisers' :). Soon you can make $$$ from your blog.

    Well done!!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polling thingy only 2 respondents ah?? not very representative ler..

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i can manipulate the result by 50%!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, I've completed Shift2! I shall try out feeonlinegames..when i need a fix again

    ReplyDelete