Sunday, March 20, 2011

All good things together

Had a good weekend!
Attended the new bodycombat 47 launch at TF (Kenanga International Branch) with Mich.  It's the first time I've a friend attending the same class with me after so many years =)



After the "work out", we walked to Hutong @ Lot 10 to have lunch.  Glad to say the quality of the food hasn't drop.  My favourites are still as good. Yummsss..



Campbell Popiah


Soong Kee Beef Noodles

Guess what's next?  A good cup of coffee of course!

espressamente illy @ Pavilion


Good food, Good Coffee, Good Talk.

Oh..took away Pearl Milk Tea from Chatime before we head back to get the car.  Weather was good too..so it was just nice for us to walk and chit chat.





Sunday was a quiet one.  Since I ate quite a bit, thought I'd better burn some calories instead of sleeping in. Did a short run at the park before heading to the gym again.  Did BC47 for the second time in 24 hours =D

Still, not much to comment so far, except that the conditioning track is "monsterous-ly tough" especially in the beginning!  Think I will grow to like T3, T6 and T8. T5 is kinda fun too.


Life's good =)
P/S : I'm cooking dinner tonite!





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment