Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Loving it all over again?

Finally. suddenly, I had this urge to RUN. Have not had this urge for a long long time.

Nah, it's probably a mood swing, I do feel kinda of down lately, particularly it was a Monday. Thought of going for retail therapy but refrained.  Didn't feel like going back to the gym.  At times like these, digging further within helps to find the right remedy..to cure that restless-ness.

Fresh air it is.. ...it's been a long time..I needed fresh air.  I needed to be with nature.  Hence, it was between walking the dog..or go for a run by the lake.

Opted for the latter =)


Runkeeper App.
As you can see I only circled around the lake :D .  Two reasons, one being I really like running by the lake, it's so much nicer compared to the road side.  Secondly, the other parts of the area were not well lit and quite deserted,  unsafe to run alone at night. (I did try to run further away but it was too dark and quiet, if you noticed, the 'strayed' line on the left hand side of the map :D)

Oh well, only 3.88km. But hey..it's the farthest I've ran since November in PBIM! And most importantly, I enjoyed it and I felt real good during and after.  In fact, I could have gone on for a little longer but thought I'd better not push it since I have not ran for such a long time plus there was some pain from the knees and ankle : / worrisome.


It was good though...I'm back running..I think =)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment