Monday, March 07, 2011

It's March already...

We're into 2nd week of March...how's 2011 treating you?

Some things are bothering me but I can't particularly name any.

Well, there were some highlights.....some not worth mentioning here, some not appropriate to mention here : /

Anyway...life life life..it goes on.  The world keeps spinning no matter what regardless of whether we sit, stand, walk or run...time passes.

At this moment, I have two friends anxiously anticipating their very first bundle of joy to arrive anytime now, or may be they are already cuddling their precious by now.

Was at ML's place over the weekend, she's expecting her 3rd in about 2 weeks time.

And there is Fafa....soon to be a mom..in 4 months time! Gosh...life is magical...

Me?

I am waiting for April to come ..

No..I'm not delivering too. I'm just waiting for my vacation :D

Cant wait to get some work out of the pipeline (hopefully nothing comes in the way)...then I'm off to my first vacation of the year ..woo hoo.  Eight long days in Sri Lanka....a faraway land...that I have no knowledge and expectations on.


All I need is a holiday..I think.  A getaway from daily routine....


I think my highlight for the year will be the holiday trips...one in April, one in May and another one in December.

Lol...the great thing is I didn't plan any of the trips..I only agree and pay.
Ermm..I hope I have enough money to pay for them !


So..why am I still somewhat down?
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment