Monday, March 28, 2011

Local Latte

When I saw a Local Latte option in the menu I imagined it will be something like local coffee just like those we have in a asian coffee shop or indian / muslim style kopi tarik.  I didn't feel like having western latte so..local latte sounded good.

Definition of Latte: strong espresso coffee with a topping of frothed steamed milk..says wisegeek.com


Guess what..

The Local Latte that was served to me..was a 3 in 1 (sugar, creamer and instant coffee sachet micture).  They didn't even bother to make sure the mixture was fully dissolved and well mixed before serving to me.  I could have taken a picture as proof...but I guess was too surprised and disappointed .

so..think twice before ordering any Local Latte eh : /
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment