Monday, March 21, 2011

Keys And I

There's is a mismatch between me, locks and keys.  I've lost count how many times I lost and / or misplaced   gym locker padlocks and / or their keys.  Just last week I foolishly locked keys inside the locker..hence, had to destroy the lock to retrieve my stuff, hence, had to buy another padlock which costed me 11 bucks !  About a week before that I lost the steering lock key together with my favourite key chain...was hoping it will re-appear again.  Sometimes they do..keys behave peculiarly.  So...I was using the spare key till....yesterday.  This morning..I couldn't locate the key !  The one and only key left!

Still at loss how could I lose it, them, both keys..in less than 2 weeks??
Was out with my dad for lunch...I didn't even use the key, it was in my pouch...(I think)

Both my bro and sis were at loss of words.  My sis had no idea what she could do to help.....I said : just be available to take me to the nearest locksmith. She thinks my life is so interesting....from getting robbed many times, losing a car...etc etc.

When I called called my bro to ask him where is the nearest locksmith..he asked for a bit of time to think , probably to re-map his thoughts..haha.

The locksmith just left...he couldn't unlock it without breaking the lock ..

now I hope those damn keys don't reappear...! It will be such a heartache~


It's a Yale..probably costs over 200 bucks by now :'(


Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with your sister............your life is interesting ;). & you keep saying your life is boring.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I hope your keys hv not re-appear & lost for good. At least that will make you feel better for breaking the lock

    ReplyDelete