Thursday, March 17, 2011

I really hate them

I'm looking for the right word to describe my fear towards cockroaches.

Dislike?
Hate?
Fear?
Terrified?
Despise?

Anyway....just. keep them away from me. Dead or Alive. Even pictures..eeewww...every strand of hair in me will stand if I see one.  I think I will collapse and die on the spot if I see a gang of them.  Daren't even imagine.




Yes..there's a dead cockroach in my washing detergent container.  It's still there.

There was one in my room the other night...I sprayed insecticide on it and hopped on to my bed hoping it will go die far far away.  It died under my bed : (  It's still there.


Did I tell you there is one behind the standing mirror in my room.  It's been there for months, may be years. I think it should be all dried up and had evaporated into the air by now.  Gone to heaven, that poor fellow.


Silly me.





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment