Monday, September 05, 2011

Fat Spoon Cafe


This place is my most recent craze and crave ^.^



When there is good coffee, I'll be hooked.
I've already listed this place in my recommended coffee joints at foursquare

Latte

Coffee Affogato


When there is good coffee AND good food, I will be even more HOOKED.

Watercress Soup Noodles - my fav so far!

Read somewhere that Noodles are their specialty.  I've tasted two noodles dishes so far.  It was love at first taste when I tried the Watercress Soup Noodles.

Fat Spoon Noodles (below) is not too bad too.

Somehow, some way, the taste of the soup in both reminded me of good old home cooked meals that my mom used to make....


Fat Spoon Noodles

Their desserts are good too!  Awesome place isn't it?

Ice Cream with Passion Fruit Topping 

Other feedback and comments in blogs, foursquare, facebook, etc recommended the Nasi Goreng Ulam, Beef macaroni soup, and some other rice dishes.

I've only tried the Nasi Goreng Ulam..still prefer noodles though =)




Damansara Uptown
Jalan SS21/1A
Same row as Wondermilk Cafe & TM Point
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment