Friday, September 23, 2011

It's complicated


The run is in a week's time! I need to train!

Fitness level is not up to par..but my physical condition doesn't allow me to train any harder.

Back is still a pain...
Well, it acts up even on days when I don't train.....
On better days..I can push really hard without any pain
On not so good days..discomfort and pain is present during a workout but miraculously disappears after the work out or after a good night rest.
On worse days..I had to stop half way, thank goodness this is not often.

Some mornings..I'd wake up feeling really good, some mornings I'd be stiff but gets better after some exercises or after a work out.

Most times I'd make a trip all the way to the gym without knowing what the outcome will be..will I limp out in pain, will I walk out feeling stronger?  It's pretty random.

So..it's complicated..too much rest isn't good, training can be good or bad .. depending..


As if..the back's not complicated enough, the weak ankle hasn't been behaving recently.  AND..the other foot's heel is aching!

Grrr...

My life body is falling apart.




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment