Thursday, September 22, 2011

Griffiths - Going Places


Griffiths is definitely going places and doing things right.  I have written about them HERE

Since then, I've been here many times for their coffee or hot chocolate.
I liked their RM10 tea sets e.g. I can get a satisfying mug of hot chocolate or latte or cappucinno to go with a plate of olio aglio spaghetti. 

More varieties and deals on the menu sets were introduced recently. They've also gone on Groupon and Milkadeal. Business has improved tremendously, I noticed.

Tried the RM5.50 breakfast set recently - Farmer's Toast (2 pieces of wholemeal bread) with egg and Latte.  Where to find such good value?



This morning, I remembered that I've ran out of coffee 3in1 coffee in the office, so I took a detour to get a take away a cup from Griffiths.  

An ala-carte order costs RM6.80 for Latte, I read and was told the same.




The promo sets are going from RM4.80 to RM15 (somewhere there) depending on options.  All comes with a drink  - Latte, Cappucinno, Mocha or Hot Chocolate.

The cheapest option is the Nasi Lemak with a drink for RM4.80.

I already had breakfast at home..I only needed coffee...but I'd be the biggest fool if I were to opt for an RM6.80 ala carte instead.



Fragrant Nasi Lemak, Very good sambal, Fresh egg but no kacang nor ikan bilis


So..I had to take the Nasi Lemak set. Well, nasi lemak doesn't really go with Latte but WHO CARES!

And it's tax free for take aways!!


As mentioned many times..and agreed by many customers...this is real good coffee (pic take after a few sips...otherwise it comes in pretty coffee art foam patterns)



Step away ...S**BUCKS!

It's now past lunch time at 1.30pm..I'm still full!


Best Blog Tips

2 comments: