Wednesday, September 07, 2011

My Trade Nation Friends


On Trade Nations, I'm linked to three other fellow 'traders' ML, GLL and my sis.  We visit each other's nation to ..trade e.g. order stuff and gain experience points.

I noticed something this morning...not sure if you agree with me.  Too bad the phone screen shots can't capture the entire area of our so called Nations.

Let's see if you agree with me..based on what I have.





The above belong to ML and GLL.  Do you see the similarities?  
Organised.  Everything is arranged..nicely, decorated to some extend..
Spaces are fully maximised....similar to those kiasu developers..making use of every single little corner they have left to squeeze in the last unit possible to earn more bucks :P

I've told ML many times I feel very stressed when ever I visit her nation. Actually, in real life..she does give me some stress too .. was surprised to see this other friend GLL who doesn't know ML..turned out to be so similar as far as Trade nations is concerned. 

Wait a minute..GLL does give me a different kind of pressure..e.g. she had already ran like 5 marathons and I'm still at 1 .  Lol.





The below..belong to me and my sis.



Can tell that we came from the same womb?
In real life we have  our differences ..but I can't help but to admit that from the way we play this game..we have our similarities after all!  No decorations..e,g, no flowers..tress, bushes, ponds.. A lot of empty spaces..

Don't you think staying in our "nation" would be so much more relaxing and spacious?  And stress free?




Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Will one of the explanation possible be ML and GLL live in landed property when they were young, surrounded with more plants and trees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's becos they hv stronger drive to make the best out of everything they do =)

    ReplyDelete