Monday, September 26, 2011

I wonder why

I haven't blogged since Friday, I wonder why..

Been busy.
Been tired.
Been playing games.

Seriously, I've been hooked to Cityville and Empire and Allies on Facebook...I wonder why

I used to hate Cityville and refused to join until my sis begged me.
Even after joining, I kept telling her how stupid the game is.  It's been a few months, now I've grown to like it..proud of my hard work and achievement....I have my own city! These type of games that requires lot's of perseverance and patience, may be.  Imagine it took me so long to like the game..

While I was still struggling to like Cityville I kept receiving invites to play Empire and Allies from another bunch of friends.

After I got the hang of Cityville, finally, so I decided to give Empire Allies a try.  It was tough initially. It's been a month or two now,  and I'm slowly getting to like it..Iwonder why..

This bunch that I play EA with were my 'boyfriends' in school.  I used to be quite a tom boy you see..so I'd be hanging out with them to game arcades and playing Risk at their house.  It's been over 20 years..we've gone separate ways, some are Daddies now.  Eventhough we've been connected in Facebook for years, there wasn't much to talk about now.  Now I find it kinda nice with EA, we have something in common again..Especially when I get help from them in fighting off my enemies hhahaa, I'm being silly, I know.


Ok..done rambling.

Had late lunch.  A hugeplate of Nasi Goreng Kampung with Egg at 2pm.  It's now 7pm and I'm bloody hungry.

I wonder why...












Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Yes I also noticed that with friends, there are times when you are closer and times when you drift apart as you don't share anything in common anymore. But sometimes we do re-connect with these friends.

    That is why friendship is also something you need to work on & spend time to build and sustain

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for me, i begin to reconnect with my childhood friend via games and that's where we have a topic to start off with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember you going to arcade or Risk with me or the gang - unless you mean another group of boyfriends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arcade with LCH :P
    Risk - we used to play in the late GCM's house, rem?

    ReplyDelete