Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Iphone 4 Camera Usage



FY, you were right!

http://www.apple.com


Once upon a time, FY told me that, my LX3 will be redundant once I have an Iphone 4.  I brushed him off..cos I thought I'm much more of a photography buff.

Almost a year now..since I got the phone,  I must admit that he was right!

The last time I used the LX3 was during my vacation to HK, that was in May....oh no..I did use it briefly at my youngest nephew birthday dinner recently..that's only because I wanted to be fair..since I used the camera during the other two's birthday.  


Wanted to bring the LX3 for some outdoor shots at FRIM recently, but was too lazy to carry it in the pouch.  

So made do with the Iphone.

Check this out!


I think it's a caterpillar...
It was taken off a video I recorded while the caterpillar was moving.  Such a beauty.

Before that I tried taking shots of it using the Camera+ app which I  have been using religiously for food shots, etc.  Thanks to FY too for recommending it ..


Here's the shot from Camera+, surprisingly the one take from the video turned out so much better. 


I love my iPhone =)


Best Blog Tips

1 comment: