Friday, September 30, 2011

Why I don't read the local news..


It's not that I'm so interested in the world news....

But..when I ran out of things to tap on my phone..especially when idling..stuck in traffic, waiting for someone, etc...I will catch up latest news.

BBC..is one quick and easy app.
Main news are segmented by Top Stories, US Cananda and then category e.g. Technology, Business, Science, etc.


Scroll further down..I can select by different regions, Sports, Entertainment, etc.
Very easy to use..and everything loads very quickly.




Only problem is..I will miss out on Malaysian News...only biggy Malaysian news will appear in BBC.

Not that M'sian news are worth noting....

But..since I'm in Malaysia...I need to know if there's a biggy happening..like the recent mishap in Empire Gallery.


So..I tapped the Malaysian Insider app.


But...all I see is this..





By the time it loads..the traffic light already turned Green lor...




Y A W N.....



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment