Sunday, September 18, 2011

Who says Foursquare check-ins are waste of time?


Finally.

Here's a valid and relevant example of what Foursquare can earn for us.

I unlocked this on my 5th check in at The Bee on Thursday..

(Bummer..I forgot to capture the screen when I unlocked it, now it is back to the the original screen)
All sincere, simple and straight forward, just check in 5 times, no time limit, no hidden terms & conditions...unlike most loyalty programmes with expiry dates and etc.  

My 5 visits was done over a time period of a year may be more, I didn't even keep track of it myself.


As promised, I was rewarded with a cup of Cappuccino!  


The pic says it all..it's one of the best cappuccino I've ever had!  I'm not saying this just because it is free, trust me..coffee here is really really good!  I Love Bee =)

I've also been diligently checking into the gyms to earn pints via earndit Every gym check in via Foursquare earns 15 points.  Points collected entitles us to claim rewards!  It's that simple.  No cost attached.  Earndit is still relatively new in this region,  not too sure if the rewards will reach us but the developers assured that we can be part of Earndit regardless of where we are from,but some rewards may be only applicable to US only, in such cases points will be refunded.  Heck..it doesn't cost a cent to check in..so..Why Not? 


Earndit can also be linked to other apps like Runkeeper e.g. a 4.4 km run during the Shape Night Run earned me 27 points!  Yikes..I forgot to use Runkeeper at the park yesterday :(


Happy Checking In :)


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment