Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BODYCOMBAT 51


The latest release is so so tough!

The gym launched it over the weekend. I was totally wrecked on Monday after trying it for the first time on Sunday, so bad that I decided to skip meeting Chris for dinner.  Head to toe, I literally felt like I just ran a half marathon.  No joke.

I've been learning BC for over 3 years, never before I felt this bad after a class.  BC 51...really works all  muscle groups hard..real hard, if one puts in 100% that is..  Shoulders, arms, abs, butt, thighs, calves...all sore.

Come to think of it..the moves are not hard to execute..but the cardio work is really very intense.  Before BC51, I told Mich that I needed twice the endurance strength to get through a bodyattack class compared to bodycombat.  With BC51, I think they should be equal now.  Or...have they raised the bar for BA as well, I wonder.

I won't go into more details about the moves.  Don't know how to, anyway.

Just imagine this, there are close to 200 continuous jabs/ punches during the last part of track 8, the last working track before conditioning and cool down.  And there are ..god knows how many abs crunches during conditioning.

Happy pain ~
But I'm starting to miss the old fun tracks already. They will have to do new release for 3 weeks :/

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment