Monday, March 19, 2012

Draw Something


I'm really amaze by recent developments in the social gaming community.  It's very interesting to observe how developers design and adapt to meet the fast changing interests and demands.

It's no longer like those days where we got stuck in one stupid game like the Octopus in a Game and Watch for years.  In this century, especially mobile gaming, gamers defect and move on to other games in an instant.

Games are constantly updated with new features and levels to keep gamers loyal to the game.

But yet..a game doesn't have to be some hi tech to gain popularity.

I got hooked to Draw Something over the weekend.

It sounded silly.  It looked silly.  I wasn't convince that I'd be hooked.

But hey..it turned out to be quite addictive.

We can opt to to play with random strangers or like me I prefer to link to Facebook where it tells you all your other Facebook friends who are playing it too.  

All I had to do was Create a game with someone, Draw something (out of 3 options of difficulty levels), and wait for the other party to guess my drawing. If the other party guessed it right, both gets the points allocated, and he / she will draw something else for me to guess. And it goes on and on...until either party decides to stop.  Yeah..sounds silly, I know. But...

One can even opt to watch a live replay on how your opponet guessed your drawing.

I ROFL when I saw that my friend initially guessed my GRENADE as GERMANY :D




It's really quite fun and requires some imagination and lots of creativity.  


This one must be the mother of all drawings :

Hong Kong ??!! 






And..what do you think this is??
I was told it's a Corndog ..duh!


And then, some people are born to be good in art, like my dear sis, here:


But I'm desperately stuck now, cos I have no idea what she just drew here, can someone help me!



This is a MONKEY from ML , lol.  



ANd tadaa..here's the best from yours truly, so far.

What did I draw, can you guess?


Best Blog Tips

1 comment: