Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Seems like busy but not busy..



I have some work to do..finally. It's due early next week.  May be it seems still far away, that's why I'm still playing a fool.  Working at home can be real hard.  So many distractions.

I skipped going out for breakfast with my SIL today, hoping that I can 'start work' earlier.  Not. I got distracted..very distracted. So distracted that I didn't even have time to answer to all the pending Draw Something requests.  But then I have not done anything..it's almost 3pm.

I couldn't help it..I really liked that Sketchers Gorun shoe..I HAD TO BLOG ABOUT IT.

By the time I was done and got into rhythm to do some work..hunger kicked in.  I cooked chilli tuna pasta today! It was a yummy and satisfying lunch.

So..now..instead of going back to real work..I'm blogging...AGAIN.

Back is really sore now..can't sit for long..gotta go back to the gym to loosen up :/  I had to lay-off for a few days due to over playing on Sunday where I did BC51 in the morning and then I went to play badminton in the afternoon. My plan was to only go there for some light playing..but ended being quite hyper until..I pulled an oblique muscle.  Monday till Tuesday I was aching all over ...

There you go,..another excuse not to work ~




Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. hahaha....now u knw working from home is super difficult...way too many distractions....i had to 'move' hse to stay focus....luckily i have my empty bro's hse to run to ....u too can run to ur empty hse if it is still available...

    ReplyDelete