Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mogwai is a Mummy !



She wandered into my compound in July last year.  A cute little darling she was.

I didn't send her for neutering.  Reasons..

..didn't want spend the money
..too troublesome to make a trip to the vet
..the other female cat never got pregnant !



well..she did get pregnant :/



So..my cutie pie has been walking around carrying a huge baby bump for the last few months.


Yesterday, my dad noticed that she her stomach was smaller, I fed her in the morning and I didn't even noticed~

She was just her usual self, lazing around the compound..asking for food.  Didn't look like she has to take care of any babies.  Neither did we hear any kittens meow-ing.




I actually wondered if she had eaten all her kittens, since she likes to eat rats.. euw, I know.

Her vagina was still slightly bloody and wet..so she must have given birth the night before.





Her tits..looked like she's been feeding though...so that was a relieve :D




We then saw her entering our neighbour's unused garbage room.  That's where she chose to have her three little ones.  Such a safe place..it will take a while for the kittens to find their way out. 

Such a clever mommy =)






Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Wow she is a Mom now!!! Still remember the pix you posted when you found her. She looked so cute then

    ReplyDelete