Monday, March 26, 2012

Still Drawing




Yea..we are still at it. Although, I think the craze will die down soon, if they don't inject new stuff quickly enough.

For now, it's still quite entertaining.  I admit I've gotten abit lazy though.  When I first started, I will google for ideas and spent some time on coming out with the best 'artpiece' I could manage.  

But when they start repeating the words..and with time constraint..I got lazy.  Hence, my squid looked  like this:

 


The Draw Something page had been posting some really good examples from other players.

And I mean really good !

How is that even possible?  But then..in minutes..I can come out with something obvious enough :P


I had to google to check what exactly a hippo looks like :D


On the other hand, I've learnt quite a lot from this game :D  General knowledge, word power, creativity, imagination etc etc. Last night I learnt that Ariel is the name of the mermaid Disney character !  Then I learnt about ewok a star wars character.  And Pegasus ...yes..I am that Duh in all this fantasy stuff.  


Otherwise..it's been very entertaining..watching different friends of different characters and minds coming out with some really out of this world art piece.


TEETH for example ... WTH:
  



And,.what a way to describe an EYE BALL !




and..GOGGLES ???




And..sometimes,.when I couldn't guess something, my imagination goes wild :D

Best Blog Tips

1 comment: