Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

...I got kinda of bored and thought I should go run some errands..

It's a Friday, I thought, why not stay out longer..I called two friends to try my luck for lunch but none was available.

Then, I thought (again) ...why not head over to Daiso at The Curve to get some files and folders. After all..I was bored. And it's a Friday.



Source: leilockheart.me via WSL on Pinterest




I was in Damansara Perdana.

Then..I accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up on the Penchala Link and was slightly lost..I hit the toll.

CRAP!


My mind must have be wandering too far off on how to get back to Curve while exiting the damn toll...

B A N G... I hit the curb!
Then I heard loud hissing sound..my tyre was deflating ..fast!


CRAP!


I had to stop. Car was barely moving anyway.


F***k!  What a turn of events .. I thought cursed.








The highway patrol came by within minutes and helped directed traffic so that I can slowly move the car to the rest area.  He helped me change to  spare tyre too.  My saviour!






The tyre is beyond repair as the damage was at the side.  


F.....


So..instead of shopping..I made my way to the tyre shop at Uptown.  And guess what..I took a wrong turn again! And ended up lost again!  Got stuck in traffic for a while before I found my bearing again.



When I finally got to Uptown..guess what?! 



The tyre shop has closed down..!


LOL!!!


WTF..


I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :D


Sigh..then friends told me today is Friday the 13th.


Should have stayed home eh??


Anyway, I'm safe despite all the bad turn of events.

Had to change to a brand new tyre.  Ouch!










Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. You hv to focus more when driving, dun wee wang wan too much ah. Glad to hear you are OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this, only good things will come your way ...

    ReplyDelete